In the past I have co-supervised the projects of some Stage 4 MMath students in the School. Below is a list of the students I have supervised and their project titles.
Full text PDF versions of some of the projects are available from the Quantum Fluids & Gases research group website.
- Nicholas Stott (with Prof. Carlo Barenghi) — Vortex ring produced by an oscillating object.
- Christopher Henderson (with Dr. Nick Proukakis)
- John Helm (with Prof. Carlo Barenghi) — What is the speed of a vortex ring?
- Richard Tebbs (with Prof. Carlo Barenghi) — Vortex reconnections.
- Robert Pattinson (with Dr. Nick Proukakis) — Dynamical studies of coupled superfluids.